- Client was riding as a back passenger on a motorcycle when the operator of the motorcycle did an illegal U-turn after missing a turn off to get onto the highway. While making the illegal U-turn the motorcycle hit some pea gravel which resulted in the operator losing control of the motorcycle, dropping it on it’s left side and consequently landing on and breaking the lower portion of our clients left leg. Grover Law Firm took on the case against the operator of the motorcycle and settled it for $200,000.00
- Client suffered a severe traumatic brain injury in a car crash. The insurance company for the at fault party denied the claimand Grover Law Firm settled the case 6 months before trial for $1.1 million
- Client suffered a traumatic brain injury in a car crash. The at fault insurance company offered $6,500.00 Grover Law Firm settled the case for $850,000.00 at mediation one month before trial
- Client suffered chronic pain from a car crash. The other insurance company initially offered $75,000.00 and Grover Law Firm settled this client’s claim for $478,929.77 at mediation
- Client suffered chronic pain from a car crash. The other insurance company offered to settle file for $4,000.00 and client’s claim settled by Grover law Firm at mediation for $385,000.00
- Client suffered a broken back in a car crash. Client’s file settled 2 years after the car crash for $292,880.89 at mediation.
- Client suffered a serious right shoulder injury in a rollover car accident and case settles for $680,000.00 18 months later in mediation.
- Client was injured in a car accident near Cameron Lake, British Columbia when the car she was a passenger in was struck by the defendant’s car that had unlawfully crossed the median and hit the car she was in head on. She suffered a brain injury, broken right ankle and ribs along with neck and back pain. The other insurance company denied the claim, and vigorously defended the action for six years. The claim settled at mediation 5 months before trial for $378,000.00
- Client was seriously injured when the driver of the car she was a passenger in crossed into traffic travelling the opposite way, and hit a semi-truck trailer head on. The insurance company for the car she was in denied liability on the basis that the driver of the car she was travelling in did not have consent to operate the car. This claim went to a 2 day liability trial where the judge found that the driver of the car our client was in did have consent to operate the car, and our client was awarded $209,000.00 for her injuries.
- A young woman was lawfully driving her car through an intersection with a green light when another car made an unsafe left hand turn in front of her and struck her car. As a result of this accident she broke her right foot. Even though the other driver’s car insurance lawyer stated that their driver was not at fault for this accident Grover Law Firm took on this case. Grover Law Firm vigorously litigated her personal injury claim, and her case settled for $207,570.46.
- Client was involved in a rear end collision which he suffered injuries. He missed 2 weeks of work and did 6 months of treatment, and was awarded $95,000.00 at mediation.
SERVICES & SUPPORT
We handle cases in Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario
NO FEES Until You Collect
Home, Hospital, Evening & Saturday Appointments Available.
We offer our services in English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Croatian, Bosnian, Russian, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Thai, Cantonese, Malaysian, Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu