The medical and legal issues in medical malpractice cases are complex, and the lawsuits are always vigorously defended by experienced and knowledgeable defense lawyers. Hospital and medical professionals are supported by the enormous resources of a central malpractice defense fund. This is why you need to speak with an experienced medical malpractice lawyer.
We handle a wide variety of negligence claims against doctors, hospitals or other health care providers. We also know what it takes to overcome the resistance of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA), the insurer that covers Alberta doctors in medical malpractice actions.
The types of medical negligence cases our law firm takes on are as follows:
• Birth injuries caused negligence during delivery or prenatal care
• Surgical errors
• Misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis and similar errors in emergency treatment, family practice and radiology
• Medication errors in either the prescription or the administration of drugs
• Anaesthesia errors
• Negligent care by nurses in post-operative recovery
• Medical errors based on poor communication between doctors and nurses or between doctors from different specialties
• Medical records errors
If you or someone you care about has suffered damages as a result of a negligent act or omission by a health care professional Grover Law Firm can help, and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact us now and receive a Free Case Evaluation
SERVICES & SUPPORT
We handle cases in Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario
NO FEES Until You Collect
Home, Hospital, Evening & Saturday Appointments Available.
We offer our services in English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Croatian, Bosnian, Russian, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Thai, Cantonese, Malaysian, Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu