The medical and legal issues in medical malpractice cases are complex, and the lawsuits are always vigorously defended by experienced and knowledgeable defense lawyers. Hospital and medical professionals are supported by the enormous resources of a central malpractice defense fund. This is why you need to speak with an experienced medical malpractice lawyer.
We handle a wide variety of negligence claims against doctors, hospitals or other health care providers. We also know what it takes to overcome the resistance of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA), the insurer that covers Alberta doctors in medical malpractice actions.
The types of medical negligence cases our law firm takes on are as follows:
• Birth injuries caused negligence during delivery or prenatal care
• Surgical errors
• Misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis and similar errors in emergency treatment, family practice and radiology
• Medication errors in either the prescription or the administration of drugs
• Anaesthesia errors
• Negligent care by nurses in post-operative recovery
• Medical errors based on poor communication between doctors and nurses or between doctors from different specialties
• Medical records errors
If you or someone you care about has suffered damages as a result of a negligent act or omission by a health care professional Grover Law Firm can help, and contact us for a free consultation.
Everyone makes mistakes, even highly trained professionals like dentists. But when those mistakes lead to serious injuries for you or someone in your family, you need someone to turn to who can protect your rights. Dental malpractice is a complicated area, but the experienced lawyers at Grover Law Firm can help you with a wide variety of dental claims, including:
- Nerve injury to gums, lips or tongue
- Anesthesia injuries and deaths
- Improperly installed or removed orthodontic devices
- Medication errors
- Improper diagnosis
- Failure to inform patient of the risks of a procedure
Dentists are defended from malpractice claims by experienced and deep-pocketed lawyers. To take them on you need help. If you’ve suffered an injury or the loss of a loved one because of negligence by a dentist, don’t hesitate to contact our firm for a free consultation.
CONTACT USPhone: (403) 253-1029
Toll Free: +1 (877) 476-8379
Address: Calgary Office
SERVICES & SUPPORTWe handle cases in Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario
NO FEES Until You Collect
Home, Hospital, Evening & Saturday Appointments Available.